We did it!
An overwhelming majority (more than 95%) of 3,796 delegates in attendance at Utah Republican Party State Convention voted for the resolution to defend our party’s constitutional rights by legally challenging Senate Bill 54. It wouldn’t have been possible without your help! We fully support the party moving forward decisively and prudently to defend our rights.
- (Resolution to Defend UTGOP’s Right of Association)
- (See interview with constitutional attorney Christ Troupis on Count My Vote & Senate Bill 54)
What is next?
Three critical tasks now lie ahead of us:
- Educating voters in general about the benefits of Utah’s Caucus System
- Informing the public about how Senate Bill 54 violates rights and reduces freedoms
- Raising funds for the distribution of educational materials and the legal battle.
We need your continued support!
Please donate today to help preserve the Utah’s Caucus System for tomorrow!
To educate delegates, our team produced an informational “Caucus Booklet” for the convention; the booklet was a huge hit, and is now available to the public.
We are making a difference. With your help, our team will distribute the Caucus Booklet, new yard signs, additional materials and media spots to help the public understand the value of the Caucus System and what’s wrong with Senate Bill 54.
Every contribution – whether large or small – moves us closer to these goals. Thank you for your help and support! Click here to donate now.